When you join our Coldwell Banker Mountain West Real Estate team, you are aligning yourself with a company devoted to the enormous success of our real estate brokers! Unparalleled personal mentorship! Twelve devoted employees as your support staff! We advertise more than any other real estate company in our area, we endeavor to stay on the cutting edge of technology, monthly in office lunch/meetings and we are especially proud to offer our exclusive Lifetime Home Care Service to all of our agents, employees, and buyers and sellers represented by our incredibly professional sales associates! Imagine a career in a highly respected profession that taps into your entrepreneurial spirit, offers you unlimited income opportunity and the flexibility to set your own schedule! For those inspired to put forth the effort, the rewards of a career in Real Estate, both economic and personal, are tremendous with Coldwell Banker Mountain West Real Estate! We look forward to meeting with you ASAP! Thank you for choosing Coldwell Banker Mountain West Real Estate!
Laurie Ann Rogers, President/Broker
Click on the promo code button above for discounted package pricing and start your way to a new and exciting career in real estate.
State License Completion Requirements
- Register for an account in eLicense, the Agency's online license management system.
- Apply for a broker license and pay application fee in eLicense.
- Complete 150 hours of required broker pre-license education to become eligible to take the license exam.
- Schedule and pay for license exam online or at (833) 892-5441 with PSI.
- Pass the State and National sections of the broker license exam.
- Pay and get fingerprinted for the required background check while at a PSI test center. (The background check can take several weeks to process. Please consider visiting the PSI test center to be fingerprinted and start the background check before completing the education hours.)
Let Us Help You Get Started
Imagine a career in a highly respected profession that taps into your entrepreneurial spirit, offers you unlimited income opportunity and the flexibility to set your own schedule. For those willing to put forth the effort, the rewards of a career in Real Estate, both economic and personal, can be tremendous.
Consider the Possibilities:
- An Exciting and Challenging Career
- Unlimited Income Potential
- Be Your Own Boss
- Set Your Own Schedule
- Help Others Obtain the "American Dream"
That's what a career in Real Estate can be for you!
Our partner, The CE Shop, is an industry-leading real estate education provider for all stages of your career. Whether you’re looking to get started as an agent or are a tried-and-true veteran, their award-winning courses and Agent Essential resources can help you meet your requirements while encouraging your growth as a professional.
We are pleased to offer a pre-license preparation program that is easy and effective. The CE Shop Internet based educational system will effectively prepare you for the real estate exam.
Design Your Own Schedule
The program can be designed to fit your schedule. It is so flexible that you can complete the courses as quickly or as slowly as you want, and because you may study in the comfort of your own home.
We welcome you to join our team! Call today for more information about our company and how our services and professional staff support your success.Laurie Ann Rogers
President / Broker
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values